- FAA Training Books & Manuals
- Technical Sites and Guides
– The Boeing 737 Technical Site: Here you will find technical, operational, and training notes; articles and photos contributed by 737 pilots and engineers from around the world. Feel free to use anything here for your own personal use or as training aids (if non-profit), with credit to this website.
– Unofficial Airbus Study Site: The training focus of this site is for the Airbus A319/320/321 series aircraft, and a section for the A330 has recently been added. Included the Systems and Procedures Validation Question and Answer Study Guide, TGS Study Guide, Simulator Callouts and Approach Briefing Guide, Type Rating Oral Guide, and CQT Scenarios. There are also several study aids such as the By Pilots For Pilots A320 study software, Flight Operations Journals, a Lights and Switches Guide, FMA Guide, various system schematics, and the Eric Park’s Airbus Training Notes available for download.
– Aerocheck: Systems Flip cards.
– B737 Maintenance Website: Site is developed to exchange maintenance experiences, tips, tricks, warnings, handy documents and other smart stuff to work easier, smarter and faster with the 737. If you know anything to prevent damage, to simplify a maintenance task, where to find any inspection hotspots, how to prevent errors or something not specifically mentioned in the manuals, send it in via this website to share it with other 737 technicians all over the world.
– Cockpit Companion: B737 Cockpit Companions, Downloads, Emergency Procedures Guide, FMC User Guides, GPS User Guides, Pocket References, Posters, Walk Around Books & much more.
– B737 Management Reference Guide: The MRG pilot guide is written for professional airline and simulator pilots operating the Boeing 737. This pilot guide provides technical notes and management advise to handle over 300 non-normals. These notes are based on more than 20 years and over 12,000 hours line and simulator training experience and on feedback from many 737-drivers worldwide. – By Capt. Pat Boone.
– Avsoft: Producer of commercial pilot training materials, Avsoft offers high quality, cost-effective solutions for your training needs, specializing in Computer Based/Web Based Training Courseware and Web Based Aircraft Systems Simulations. We also have a complete range of products to support your training center including Color Cockpit Posters, Quick Study Guides, System Diagrams, Review Software, Print On Demand Services, and Cockpit Mockup Trainers.
– Pilot’s Reference Guide: Study guide for the ATP for the professional and recreational aviator.
– Sheppard Air: FAA ATP Test Prep Software ATP Test Questions Flight Engineer FE Airline Transport Pilot Download SheppardAir Software Flight Test.
– Boeing 757 Info: Marcel Van Noordenne’s Boeing 757 website.
– Boeing 747SP: Your source of information about the Boeing 747SP
– Saab 340: Technical info and study notes of the Saab 340 turboprop.
– CRJ Study Guide: The CRJ 200 or CRJ 700 Aircraft Systems Study Guide.
– Fokker 100 Aircraft Website: Technical Information, Pictures, Fleet List, Engines, etc.
– Fly Fokker – Fokker 100: Official Website
– CPaT: CBT training.
– Pelesys: Aviation e-learning.
- Aircraft’s Type Ratings
– Airbus: Airbus Training Center.
– Boeing: Boeing Training Center.
– Flight Safety International: Business and Corporate Aviation Training, Commercial Aviation Training, Military & Defense Aviation Training, Maintenance Training, TSA Resources, etc.
– CAE: Commercial Aviation Training, Business Aviation Training, Military & Defense Training, Mining Terra Solutions, Emergency Medical Training, etc.
– Simuflite Training International: Member of CAE family, provides complete training for business aviation.
– Ansett Aviation Training: Provides comprehensive aviation training in Melbourne, Australia.
– Sabena Flight Academy: Flight School member of CAE family, located in Belgium, Europe.
– Swiss Aviation Training: Flying Training Organisation/Type Rating Training Organisation (FTO/TRTO).